Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A New Blog

I decided that it was time to branch off our family blog to include other things I like to share. I'll be posting things like our grocery budgeting plans, monthly menus, recipes, parenting tips, and anything else that I come accross in my day that I think someone else might enjoy or find useful. I know how much I have learned about parenting, and cooking, and being a wife all from others who have shared with me. It is my hope that this blog will do the same for someone else.

A word about the title:
When Nick was born nearly four years ago, I came accross the song "Find Your Wings" by Mark Harris. The words of the song clearly express the desires of my heart for my children. I'll leave you with a link to the song so you can hear it for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment